Intel Core i5 is still considered the best gaming CPU’s till date and if you are looking Best Motherboard For i5 8400 then now that you can at the right place as we will be telling you what is the best motherboard that you can get for i5 8400.
Gaming is something that is liked by all. Be it a college student or a working professional. But you would also require the exact software and the technical machinery for that. Where to find the one that we need?
There are so many motherboards out there made especially for gaming, but how to choose the one we desire? In this article, I will list down a total of 10 best motherboards available for i5 8400 in the market.
A piece of detailed information about their processor speed, the space that it offers also the interface that it offers all this will be mentioned. Read along, fellow gamers!
Best Motherboard For i5 8400 In 2020
The name Gigabyte has always been there in the market for a long time now. They have always taken pride in giving us superior quality and providing superb services at all times.
Upgrade your life, has been their motto and they have stayed true to their words ever since. Gigabyte always believes in upgrading to the best and the most advanced technology available in the market.
They believe in striving every day in order to make life better for their consumers in every way possible. Gigabyte B365M is one such motherboard that has made its way into the list. Let us find out its features in detail.
- This gigabyte motherboard supports the 9th and 8th generation Intel core processors
- It has high-quality capacitors which offer you best noise guard with new and approved LED trace path lighting
- It also has the new and improved Hybrid digital PWM design
- Gigabyte also offers Dual-channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4
- Lastly talking about the speed it has ultra-fast M.2 with generation 3 and SATA interface
- Great for gaming
- Worth the money spent
- Easy to use
- Not great for high-performance work
ASUS has been known as the technologically growing company for its high-end products and services. ASUS Prime B365M is one such processor by ASUS which gives you high-quality performance every time.
But there are so many options available in the market why would someone choose ASUS particularly? Let me give you a brief about the features of ASUS Prime B365M and then you can decide why should you buy this particular processor.
- It is designed for the 8th and 9th Intel Core processors with an LGA 1151 socket already built in it
- ASUS has a dual-channel non-ECC which is un-buffered and supports storage space and memory upto 64GB which is amazing
- Now talking about the connectivity, ASUS is known for its ultrafast connectivity as it has Dual onboard M.2 that is an Intel Optane Memory ready software
- It also has a USB 3.1 gen 1 and gen 2 with a front panel connector support
- It has five times advanced protection with hardware safeguards which provide you with sustainability and reliability.
- If you want a dynamic cooling you got one in ASUS Prime. It has Fan expert 2+ which gives you an advanced cooling with maximum fan control
- ASUS prime has RGB LED strips which can be easily synced and are used as a fast-growing portfolio with the help of AURA sync hardware
- Dynamic cooling which keeps you motherboard cooler even after overuse
- Offers great connectivity
- Huge storage space upto 64GB
- Not that great as compared to its competitors
3. MSI Z390
MSI stands for micro star international. This company is known for its next-generation and advanced laptops. They make the best gaming laptops and processors so MSI had to be in this list anyhow.
Here we would talk about MSI Z390 which is a motherboard made by MSI. It has an in-built core booster which combines the digital power design and circuit layout made just for you.
But before we discuss more let us get to know the features of MSI Z390 in a detailed manner.
- Just like all the other motherboards on the list, even this one supports the 8th as well as the 9th Intel core generation processors
- It also supports a dual-channel DDR4 memory which lasts upto 4400 MHz
- It also has Turbo M.2 gen 3 and 4 interfaces for that superb performance and high speed
- It is built especially for a reliable operation with an operating system of windows 10
- The core boost is made of 8+4 pin which comes with a CPU power connector
- It also has a heatsink design that is the enhanced and developed high-end processors make sure to run it in full speed at all times
- Heat sink design which makes sure to cool down the motherboard
- Dual-channel DDR4 memory
- RAM stick has issues
ASRock phantom has been making its way into various lists and the reason is pretty simple, it offers the best quality service that is needed and liked by a huge number of users and gamers.
The service is been appreciated by various and that is the reason that even I decided to include AS Rock Phantom in the list of best motherboards available in the market. Before I say any more about how great the motherboard is let us discuss its features in detail.
- Let us start with the CPU, CPU of ASRock is superb and it supports 9th as well as the 8th generation Core processors
- The CPU capacity is upto 95 W
- The memory of the motherboard is 4 times DDR4-2666 and has 2133 DIMM slots with dual-channel
- It also has a capacity of 64 GB unbuffered
- This motherboard supports AMD Quad graphics and Crossfire X as well as the Crossfire X technology
- The CPU capacity is amazing
- The motherboard supports Quad graphics which is best for gaming
- It is difficult to use
ASUS has already made its way into the list and yet again we have another one of an ASUS motherboard being added in the list of best motherboards out in the market. ASUS TUF, TUF gaming motherboards are legendary and have been around in the market for a long time.
They offer amazing features and gaming software that are necessary and likes by all the gamers around the globe.
The TUF motherboards not only make affordable software but also software which is durable and easy to use which is important more than anything else. Let us now dive into the specifics of the TUF motherboard.
- As always TUF also has 9th and 8th generation Intel Core Processors which maximizes the connectivity as well as the speed with the help of dual M.2 Gigabit LAN
- TUF has its own components such as TUF Languard, TUF Chokes etc., which help in maximizing the durability of the system
- It has FanXpert 4 which provides dynamic system cooling which helps to keep your motherboard at normal temperatures even after excessive use
- It offers you great sound with 8 channel HD gaming audio that also because of the TUF gaming headphones which feature Realtek S1200A
- ASUS Optimum II looks after the performance and improves the trace isolation with single integrity and high frequencies.
- The in-built FanXpert gives you dynamic cooling
- TUF components for maximum durability
- The tech support is not that great
Buyer’s Guide For Best Motherboard For i5 8400
RAM of any motherboard is a very important part. The capacity of RAM ranges from 1 GB DIMM to 128 GB DIMM. Most motherboards offer you a RAM capacity of 4 to 8 GB and you can choose depending on your need and requirement.
The price point of the motherboard depends on and changes according to the RAM.
The next important part to look for in a motherboard is the processor. The processor is very much necessary when you are looking for a gaming motherboard.
As the processor decides the speed and the functioning of the PC. The processor has to be Intel core as they are known for providing the best services processor wise.
The cooling system is very important in a motherboard as it helps in keeping your motherboard cool after an excessive session of gaming.
The cooling system as the name states keeps the motherboard cool and stops it from heating up every now and then.
Nowadays motherboards have built-in FanXpert which keeps them less heated ad helps you in long hours of playtime.
Here I end the list of Best Motherboard For i5 8400. If you go through the list you will find a whole list of motherboards which are special and offer assistance in a particular feature.
You need to find that particular feature in order to choose between the right and the wrong motherboard. The motherboard must have a cooling feature, with enough space and also a Quad and high-end processor are some of the important things to look for before buying the perfect motherboard which suits your desires and the needs.