The i5-8600K is arguably the quality CPU for budget-minded game enthusiasts Intel presently offers. Like it’s extra highly-priced sibling, the i7-8700K, the Core i5-8600K sports six bodily cores and maybe overclocked to over five GHz without a lot of effort – supplied you’ve got a Z370 motherboard with stable overclocking performance.
Without a doubt, the decision of the motherboard is an immediate outcome of the decision of your CPU. The motherboard is one of the quintessential pieces of any framework.
This decision may not influence your casing rates or PC execution, yet it influences the general dependability of the framework. Subsequently, in this article, you can find the Best Motherboard for i5 8600k.
In this article, you can find our test conclusions in detail. Every motherboard in this test was analyzed and tested in detail.
All of them are suited for an 8th generation Intel CPU, like the i5-8600K is. Though, there are a lot of differences between these motherboards.
Now, let us know about the Top Best Motherboard for i5 8600k.
Top 10 Best Motherboard for i5 8600k In 2020
The ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero synchronizes the RGB illumination with a vast portfolio of aura sync capable pc gear – now with support for addressable light strips. It has a two-patent pending safe slot feature and injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCle slot only built for heavy weight GPUs.
It has a 5-Way optimization which is Automated system-wide tuning and also it provides overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig. It is one of the best gaming durability and this ASUS Safeslot and premium components for maximum durability.
- Intel Z370 Chipset
- Graphics Interface of 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ,1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
- LGA1151 socket for 8th-gen intel core desktop processors
- Onboard m.2 heatsink and it cools your m.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- This Asus has very good gaming audio and connectivity.
- Gaming Audio, it has Supreme FX and sonic studio III with high fidelity audio that attracts you greater into the action.
- Gaming Connectivity, it has Intel gigabit ethernet, languard, dual m.2, USB 3.1 gen 2 type-a and type-c connectors.
- There are 2 ports of USB 2.0 Ports.
- Good Processing
- High quality with good power supply
- Beautiful Design
- Great MOSFET / VRM cooling
- Best for money
- 3D printing mounts ensures ease of installation
- Fan control with DC Fans
- Poor customer service
- Unreliable warranty
This product is a stimulating change from the previous ASUS products. This is ASRock’s assault into the high-end motherboard market. It supports all 8th and 9th generation Intel Core Processors with the Socket 1151.
It has the 10 Power Phase Design and supports DDR4 with 4300MHz+.It has some Graphics Output options such as HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub. It consists of 6 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2. It has an Intel Gigabit LAN.
- Memory of 4x DDR4 DIMM Slots, Dual channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB.
- Slot with 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x 16 slots to run single at x16 or dual at x16/x4, 3x PCI-Express 3.0×1 slots with Flexible PCle.
- Multi-Graphics which supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, CrossFireX Technology.
- It has 64GB of Ram size and 64GB of Memory Storage Capacity.
- Desirable theme/styling
- RGB features
- Unsurpassed overclocked memory performance
- Excellent price
- Consumes far too much full-load power
The manufacturer of this product is MSI. It has Intel Z390 Express Chipset and Display Port/ HDMI. MSI specifies a possible clock rate of up to effectively 4,400 MHz for this, which is already very reasonable. It supports 9th / 8th Generation Intel Core Processors for LGA1151 Socket. And also supports DDR4 Memory, upto 4400(OC) MHz.
It has Turbo M.2 which runs at PCI-E Gen3x4 to maximize performance for NVMe based SSDs. It also has a power to extend heat sink design with PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors can run at full speed.
- Four DDR4 DIMM memory banks
- No Wi-Fi and No Bluetooth
- Multi-Gpu which supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire
- It has 2 x USB 3.1 and 2.0 Front Panel Headers.
- This MSI Z390 is Gaming certified and you can play 24 Hour on and offline game and motherboard testing eSports players.
- It has an Audio Boost speciality, which means you will reward your ears with studio grade and sound quality.
- Great performance with an excellent CPU power supply
- Very good energy efficiency in idle
- Five USB 3.2 Gen2 sockets
- Only two SATA cables delivered
If you are looking for high performance for your PC build, this GIGABYTE is the one with the relevant features. The Gigabyte Z390 UD has special features which are mentioned below. It has Exclusive GIgabyte 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management.
It has NVMe PCle Gen3 x 4 22110 M.2 Connector and supports RGB Light Strip in Full Colors. You can save power with a Simple Click.
- It supports Intel 9th and 8th Core Processors
- It has Multi-Way Graphics and Ultra Durable Design
- 10+2 Phases Digital PWM Design
- Lighting-Fast Intel Thunderbolt 2 A/C Support
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4. 4 DIMMs
- It has Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with Fan Stop
- CPU is most consistent and reliable flow of power
- Easy breakable of PCle slots
- Solid equipment
- Performance could be better
This ASUS Prime Z390 motherboard is based on theIntel Z390 Chipset and it supports the Intel Processor for Socket 1151 ( LGA1151 ). It Supports 9th and 8th generation. It has 4 DDR4 and DIMM slots in dual channel operation for upto 64GB RAM.
It has Ultra fast connectivity with dual M.2 and NVMe PCle RAID support for lighting- fast storage. It also has industry-leading cooling options with comprehensive controls for fans and AIO Pump, via Fan Xpert4 or the acclaimed UEFI.
- CPU dependent graphics solution
- It has Fanxpert 4 with the AIO pump header
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Care
- 8 Channel HD gaming audio providing Realtek ALC887 excessive definition Audio CODEC
- USB 3.1 Gen2, Asus optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Worth of Money
- Good Audio Chip
- Comfortably operable BIOS
You all know about the innovations, socket, and chipset. It is low cost and has many features. It is of Ebuzz Brand. This microprocessor can run almost every game on ultra settings with 60+ fps speed. It is only compatible with motherboards based on 300 series chipsets. The features are described below
- 6 Cores/ 6 threads
- It has maximum turbo frequency of 4.3 GHz
- 1 Lithium ion Batteries are required
- It has a Wireless type of 802.11b/n/ac
- Lithium Battery Energy Content of 2 Watt Hours
- It consists of 2 Lithium ion cells
- Power Consumption
- Great VR Experience
- Good Performance
- CPU Coolers can’t keep it cool.
- Processor is expensive
Asus and MSI are presently dominating the Z390 motherboard market, Z390 AORUS Gaming 7 an outstanding opportunity if manufacturers referred to above aren’t to be had round you. Furthermore, Not handiest an outstanding opportunity however this motherboard additionally outstanding overclocking potential.
In this evaluation we’ll be taking a study of the GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 7. The modern flagship of GIGABYTE’s Z370 motherboard line-up, it’s now no longer intended to be the king in their portfolio however to function a mainstream service in their gaming line that capabilities terrific overall performance that deliver out the nice of the 8th-gen CPUs in addition to gaming-centered capabilities that enhance the general gaming experience.
- 3 WAy CrossFire/ 2-Way SLI Support
- RGB Customizability
- Supports all 8th Gen Intel CPU and features of great Overclocking potential
- It also Supports both NVIDIA SLI AND AMD CrossFire configurations.
- It has 4 DDR4 slots with maximum memory compatibility of 64 GB.
- Memory Speeds of upto $!## MHz can be achieved via this motherboard.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C
- 1 Lithium Battery required
- Best motherboard for Intel i5 8600k
- Awesome Build Quality
- RGB Fusion lighting
- Excellent overclocking potential
- Steel series for the PCle gen 3
- 3xm.2 for rapid configurations
- The software is a little buggy
- Poor efficiency for non – overclockers
- IO shield could have been attached to the board as in the recent X470 boards
If you are looking at a modern and sleek PC setup, the Designer Z390 is one of the best motherboards for i5 8600k processors. This beautiful work will help to make any transparent or glass computer case stand out. One of the precise elements of this motherboard is the support for USB-C. Gigabyte consists of it in its IO this time around.
Designare has been a motherboard collection which specialises in gear for the clothier and content material creator. Obviously, the Intel chipset locations positive regulations on what GIGABYTE can carry to the desk and whilst some of the attributes determined on those forums over the generations are equal to different models, there were some surprises to sharpen the enthusiasm for this role.
- Supports 8th and 9th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Advanced thermal design with direct touch heat pipe
- 12+1 Phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 with the USB-C that does it all Bluetooth 5
- Plenty of support for memory, with support for DDR4 memory and 4 DIMM slots to deck out
- Best in music production industry
- Nice thunderbolt connection for thunderbolt audio interfaces.
- It is very suitable for Workstations
- It is not suitable for gaming
This ASUS uses the LGA1151 socket,which means that it can operate with any 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core Processors. This is a nice benefit for the users that plan on keeping the board for a long time but will want to upgrade processors in the future. ASUS has built his board and calls it 5-Way optimization. It is especially designed for overclocking your processor.
As a pc motherboard the WS Z390 Pro is prepared with the whole thing you may require to maximize your productivity, from the extra apparent factors like umpteen excessive bandwidth technologies, via AI overclocking of your CPU. If you are especially eager on maximising your GPUs for calculations then the assist for 4 GPUs will flip your device into quite a number crunching machine.
- 5-Way Optimization
- Dual M.2 and U.2 ports, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2
- Patent pending safe slot features an injection moulding process that integrates metal framing
- Aura Sync RGB lighting features the ability to synchronize colors and effects via 4-pin RGB header
- Cooler by Design
- Safe Slot
- Ultrafast connectivity
- Optimem II
- Does not have RGB lighting effects
This MSI has some excellent PC history, and this will work with most 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processors, including the IntelCore i5 8600k CPU. The i5 8600k isn’t the most powerful Intel Core Processor out there but it is affordable for many.
It has intergrated I/O design which is pre-installed I/O shielding for convenient installation. It extended Heatsink Design Ensures even high-end processors to run at full speed.You can set Core power free with Core Boost,8+4 pin CPU power connector, DDR4 Boost. It also has a MYSTIC Light with 168 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one-click. The extension of this MYSTIC Light supports both RGB AND Rainbow LED Strip.
- It supports 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core,or Pentium Gold or Celeron processors for LGA1151 socket
- And it supports dual channel DDR4 Memory upto 4400(OC) MHz
- It has 2x Turbo M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready M.2 Shield Frozr, Intel turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- It built only for long-lasting performance
- There are 4 USB 2.0 ports
- i9-9900K is compatible with MAG Z390 Tomahawk motherboard
- It has a TPM Module Connector
- Dark Rock Pro 4 has the capability to clear the heatsink to the left
- It does not work with i7 7700k
- It is overclockable
Buyers Guide For Best Motherboard for i5 8600k
Let us consider the key points you should consider while buying the Best Motherboard for i5 8600k
The most important thing that needs to be checked before looking at any product is price. You can buy the best motherboard for i5 with 8600k at minimum budget.
- Expansion Slots
There are two types of slots. One is long PCle x 16 and the short PCle x 1 slots. You should note that some PCle slots may be wired for some lanes than the short length and also know that the slot spacing is key if you install more than one or two expansion cards.
Mini motherboards are usually two RAM slots due to board space constraints. Some low-stop chipsets also are restrained to 2 slots, due to the fact only one DIMM in line with the channel is supported.
If you want more, you’ll want to choose a board with a minimum 4 DIMM slots. Many forums primarily based totally round high-stop chipsets have 8 slots.
- CPU and Motherboard Must be Compatible
First you should narrow down your list of motherboards to options which are compatible with the processor you have chosen.
Not all the processors are compatible with all the motherboards. Three things you will understand is that you should know whether the processor or motherboard are compatible.
- Ports/ Slots
When choosing a motherboard, you should also know the types and number of ports it has. If you have more ports on your motherboard, you can plug more components into it. If you plug in more components onto your motherboards results in a linear improvement in performance.
- Form Factor
The form factor of your motherboard should match the form factor of your PC. Generally the form factor is the Motherboard specifications like the dimensions, location of mounting holes, number of ports on the back panel, power supply type etc… First you should know the types of form factors in motherboard.
Mini-IT, MicroATX, ATX.
- Memory/ DIMM Slots
DIMMs are the slots which are arranged in the groups of 2,3 or 4 .It supports the RAM which you install in the motherboard.
It varies from the motherboard you select. Before buying the motherboard you should remind the RAM and then you will have to upgrade the motherboard first.
Hope the information on Motherboard for i5 8600k is useful. As we have gathered the apt information through various websites you can get benefited with the latest details. The hyperlinks to all of the products are given beneath the description. Thank you..!!