Are you looking for Best Printer For Mac then you are at the right place as we will be telling you what is the Best Printer For Mac that you can get in 2020.
Initially in the market, there were only a few printers that were available in the market which could connect to Mac.
But as the technology has developed and inventions have also improvised, there are now more printers available in the market which could connect to Mac and looking at the number of Mac users just increasing, a printer which is good at working is very much important.
Most of the printers now apart from all in one printer (AIOs) are shipped with macOS drives that come with a disc for the process of installation In case of a Mac device.
Nearly, these days all printers function on Mac equally as they function on any Windows 10. To just test a printer, one can check its functions on a Windows 10 device as well as they are now yielding at the same speed.
There is an item named Bonjour Protocol, which makes the configuration on any printing device easier and also allows these devices to be compatible with Mac devices as well. One can configure the printers without this protocol but it’s much easier to do it with the installation of Bonjour.
There are several printers in the market which are now configured with Mac but do not give a good quality print out or after a while get spoiled. Here in this article, we will provide some of the best printers for a Mac user.
Following are the 10 best printer for mac that you can get for your mac device.
10 Best Printer for Mac in 2020
Canon PIXMA TS8350
This is a sophisticated Mac- friendly printer usually for creative purposes. The 3-in1 inkjet printer is the best product available in the market right now and is known for its great specifications and characteristics.
It has become a very popular and well-known model in the market as well. To enhance its colorful print, the model has a set usage for 6 cartridges. The photos have a beautiful resolution of about 4800 x 1200 DPI.
It also has AirPrint connectivity which helps Mac users. Plus, it has a slot for SD cards which are used by photographers. It allows printing of both pages, scams at a high resolution.
This printer is of a perfect size and easy to carry around. It is a touch screen printer with a good display and touch. It has a paper capacity of 100 pages and prints A4 size pages only.
- It has space for 6 inkjets and great resolution
- It has great connectivity as well with WiFi and Ethernet
- It has an attractive design and is compact in size as well
- It is quite expensive
- The paper tray is very small
This printer with its three in one size has now become a compact printer shaped of a size of a square. It is well connected to Mac with the help of WiFi, WiFi Direct, and AirPrint.
It does not need any Ethernet or USB cable to connect making it wireless. It has numerous features such as duplex printing, USB, and an SD slot.
It also is able to print out pictures with great clarity such as from blank CDs to glossy pictures on A4 size sheets. It is not a touchscreen but is easy to use and printing quality is great as well. A4 size paper pages can only be printed from these printers.
- It is a compact design and can print with amazing quality
- It is very affordable and available at great price with all the features mentioned above
- It has great connectivity with WiFi and AirPrint
- It has to be used by cartridges which are very expensive
- There is no touchscreen available for this
This printer has a bundle of features such as auto-duplexing and cloud printing. All of these facilities are available in one compact printing. The printer has great connectivity since it has several USB ports available, an SD card and WiFi or WiFi direct.
The only backlog is that it is a little slow printer. The printing is crisp and consistent. It as well appears on a glossy paper making photos look very attractive. It has a paper capacity of about 100 pages and can fit only A4 size pages.
In short, this 3-in-1 color inkjet printer is very versatile for Mac users, economical, and versatile. These have characteristics suitable for a small to the medium business world.
- It has great connectivity and features such as printing on glossy papers
- It is very compact, lightweight and affordable as well
- It has cloud printing features and is very attractive and good design
- It is a little slow printer and has a low capacity of pages that can be filled
- It has a no Fax facility as well
4. Epson EcoTank ET-Mq1120: Best All In One Printer for Mac
Epson EcoTank ET-Mq1120
This is a momo cartridge device and it includes enough ink to print about 6000 pages. The refilling of the cartridges for this printer is much cheaper than buying new ones.
This design printer was awarded as the best printer because of its great features and simple design and working. It is compatible with Mac devices in a great way since it works fantastic with AirPrint and the iOS companion app.
It is a little slow in printing and can only print out 150 pages at the capacity of the printer. The maximum paper size it can print is of A4.
- This is a very economic printer
- It is made of simple and attractive design
- It has quite a slow printing speed
- The initial printer cost is high which is not worth it
Epson Expression Home XP – 2100
This is a great economic printer that has all the facilities in one such as print, scan, and copies in color giving it a decent and fair amount of resolution. This is now available at a decent price.
It has great connectivity since it is inbuilt with WiFi and AirPrint making it compatible for Mac users. Epson iprint is also available for printing from iPhones or iPad.
There is no auto-duplex or LCD which makes printing limited. There is a limiting capacity of about 100 pages and can only print A4 pages. Here the cost of replacing cartridges is expensive as well.
- It is available at a very affordable price with the facilities
- It has great connectivity of AirPrint and Ethernet
- It is quite slow at printing
- It has a lack of auto-duplex making it lack of printing of media
6. Canon Pixma G5050: Best Wireless Printer for mac
Canon Pixma G5050
This is a cost-effective printer with cartridge less system. It has cartridges which are refillable making it very economical.
It slashed the per page costing the ink is enough for 6000 black and white and 7700 color pages. It has a slow printing speed but with its facilities such as a capacity of 350 sheets and a high ink yield, it is all worth it.
It is inbuilt with WiFi and auto-duplex and also making it compatible with Apple users and their companion applications. It has great connectivity
- It has a high page yielding and is cost-effective
- It has great connectivity and the ink costs are low
- It has a great design and features supporting Apple users
- It is very expensive
- The printing speed is quite slow
HP ENVY PHOTO 7164
This colour inkjet printer is highly compatible with Apple users. One can directly print from iPad and iPhones. Due to the amazing AirPrint feature one needn’t worry about transferring pictures from their iPhone to Mac.
This has several features unlike other printers such as borderless printing and it has a separate photo paper tray to Wireless Direct printing and it can instantly replace ink service. It has a paper capacity of 125 pages and is lightweight as well.
It can print both color and black and white. It can only print pages up to certain size which is 8.5 by 14 inches.
- It has an AirPrint feature
- It can print amazing photo clarity with seamless borders
- It can print at a quite fast and good speed
- The tri-color ink crashes after a while
- It has a comparative less printing page capacity
8. HP TANGO X: Best Laser Printer for Mac
HP TANGO X
This color inkjet printer has been specifically designed for Mac and Apple users. This printer has a lot of interesting features to attract customers. It is a pretty compact and portable printer. This printer is lightweight as well.
Their AirPrint quality and control are commendable. It also requires no extra USB or drives connections for its set up hence making it a wireless printer. All that one needs is to install the HP Smart app on their device to print, scan, or copy as per their choices.
It is also a very affordable printer with all features in one. It has a paper capacity of about 125 pages only with great printing speed.
This printer like the one above can also print pages up to a certain limit which is 8.5 by 14 inches. This is a printer which is perfect and compact suited for small spaces.
It is small and spiffy. It also has a unique feature of voice control and smart home features. It gives unique free snapshot printing angles. It is a great competition for several printers.
- It has a great printing speed
- It is very lightweight, compact and portable
- It is not a cheap printer through affordable compared to other printers
- It has very less printing capacity
9. HP COLOR LASER 150nw: Best Printer For Mac
HP COLOR LASER 150nw
This is a small and simple laser printer exclusively for Mac users. It has great design and compact. It lacks several features such as LCD and no front USB ports. It has only some basic features.
One of the disadvantages being that printing on both sides of the paper is not doable here. If one wants to print a basic A4 size paper then this is perfect for them as it is cheap and handy. It lacks auto duplex and also great clarity and photo of media control.
The after effect cost of the printer is minimized due to the laser printing facility. It has decent compatibility by having features of WiFi and AirPrint which are inbuilt.
It can connect to Mac or any iOS easily. It comes up with a USB cable box as well. It has a slow printing speed and can print 150 pages at one capacity That is only A4 size only.
- It is small in size and compared to other printers is cheaper
- It has AirPrint and Ethernet making it decently having good connectivity
- It is a great laser printer
- It has no auto-duplex or display and is not lightweight
- Has a very low amount of page capacity
10. Canon Pixma G4510:
Canon Pixma G4510
This 3-in-1 color inkjet printer has a much higher page yield and low page cost. It is great at connectivity since it has WiFi and AirPrint so it can easily print and connect to the Mac or any Apple companion applications.
It can auto duplex and also has the facility of automatic document fees and can fax easily as well. It is lightweight and has a page capacity of 100 and a paper size of aboutA4. It has a good printing speed as well.
For higher quality of printing, one can just add two additional printing cartridges. It also has features such as two paper input trays, Bluetooth 4.0, and SD card support. It produces exceptional texts, graphics, and photos.
- It has great connectivity due to WiFi and AirPrint
- It has low ink cost as well and prints at a great speed
- It has plenty of ink in the first to print and is lightweight
- It is not so affordable
- It also has a small display
Which is the best printer for mac
Above all are the best Printers that are compatible with Mac and work great. These printers are the best available at the market now. These printers include a group of PostScript printers and as well as non-Postscript models that are capable of graphics and photos of high quality.
Several Mac users their device for graphic purposes and all and some require it for their daily working activities. All these come under the options given above. These printers are the top-notch printers available with all the facilities as per the consumer’s choice and from various high to low price ranges.
The Stand out a printer for Mac is the one that is very compatible and also prints fast without any disruption, has great features, and amazing printing quality which is available at very competitive pricing.
Who should purchase these printers?
If one decides to purchase a printer their basic factor should be the necessity for them to buy one. If an individual is working from home, in a co-working space, or is situated in an unaffiliated place, hence it is necessary for them to buy a printer of their choice.
These days printers do much more than just basic printing documents. This article will show the other features of what a printing machine can do and it’s the best product in the market and pricing.
Having a printer at home can be more economical at times and very useful for those who usually work and have children who are in school and have projects and assignments submissions.
Things to consider before buying the best printer for mac:
- Footprint: The place where the printer will be situated is very important. One should check the size of the printer and as well as the space of the desk. These days there are several compact printers in the market hence it is important to check the size of the table and the printer
- Connection: This innovative and technology world has now changed its views. Now not everything is attached with wire. Something’s can be just attached to other connectivity issues like WiFi and Bluetooth. It is much safe and less of a mess when there are no cables.
- Capabilities: A printer these days can do multiple jobs such as scan, copy, and print in great photo qualities and different pages. If one just buys a basic normal printer they are just not using the market wisely and getting conned with such limited facilities and high pricing.
- Inkjet or Laser: There are several different kinds of printers of which they are Inkjets or lasers. Inkjets are far more versatile whereas these Laser ones are more expensive than the rest. Lasers are more suited for a high volume of workload and when there’s a need for greater clarity of pictures.
Printers these days are very useful. One cannot always go outside to print in shops. One could need printouts at any point in time and shops or stores could not be open. Hence not to be so reliable one can always buy printers.
The first print mentioned in this article is the best for those who are into graphic designs and want high quality picture printing pictures. This article shows all the best printers that are available for Mac users.
It has become difficult for Mac users only to rely on some printers. It was impossible as they only had some printers and they also didn’t have all the quality of what they wanted a printer to have.