Searching for Best Waterproof Smartwatch? Then now that you are at the right place as we will be telling you what are the 10 Best Waterproof Smartwatch that you can get in 2021.
Technology and invention has taken a new step all over the world. Inventions are getting creative day by day. Ever wondered that there would come a day where watches could become waterproof.
Smartwatches as per the inventions by 2020, are becoming more adaptable which can resist themselves in water. Sometimes we lose track of time while swimming and now we can always keep a track of our time. It also gives a smart sporty look which a few sports people prefer.
These water resistant smartwatches now keep a track of all the water workout minutes, distance travelled and calories burnt in the water. It shows various other data such as pace, speed and more.
Nowadays the market has several of these waterproof smartwatches. This article will help our readers in choosing the Best Waterproof Smartwatch which is waterproof for them or to give it as a gift.
It is believed that there are an advantage and disadvantage to every innovation in technology. But this has proven to be more of a boon to the field of technology and also the economy.
Some of the huge benefits of having a Smartwatch are:
- They not only tell the time, they literally tell everything as to if there any reminders , call alerts or any detail related to the health
- It is a travel buddy as it helps you immensely in finding directions. A lot of these smartwatches are installed with GPS which gives users the proper direction as to reach their destination
- Now since the watch is connected to the phone, it is anytime easier to connect to the phone and find it any time when it is difficult to find
- They are an immense good fitness tracker. They track the workouts done in water as well as any physical exercise. They track the calories burnt, distance covered be it in running or swimming, number of strokes used while swimming. It helps you to track your fitness and motivate
- Since they are always connected to via a Bluetooth, the answering and replying to messages have become easier since they are available at the notification centre and can be replied at any given point
- One can be connected to the smartwatch at any time while doing other activities. It helps you to do multitasking easily
This article will contain the 10 Best Waterproof Smartwatch available in the market with their detailed features, pros, and cons. Following are the 10 Best Waterproof Smartwatch which is waterproof and are available at the market:
10 Best Waterproof Smartwatch In 2021
Garmin Vivoactive 4
This is currently one of the best waterproof watches available in the market now. It is a model in between a normal watch and a sports watch.
This is a great waterproof watch and can resist water at any pressure. This is an excellent choice for swimmers. This shows a detailed plan of all the workout schedules and projects the workout plan after a swim.
It shows the achievements of what a swimmer has earned after exercising – such as speed, SWOLF, stroke, time, and distance. The transflective feature allows us to show real-time while swimming as well. It has a built-in music player and tracks respiratory. It has a payment app called Garmin Pay.
- It it water resistant
- It has an excellent detailed workout screen and display
- It takes care of health of the swimmer
- It can only resist pool water
- It is very expensive though popular and the best in the market
Apple series watch 5
This gives more of a smartwatch look than a sport waterproof smartwatch look which is probably desirable. It is a great choice for swimmers who swim in both open and pool water. It covers all the detailed reports while swimming such as the distance covered, lengths, average pace, and it can distinguish the styles of stroke and provide a detailed report to the user.
The touchscreen is active but by a simple gesture, it gets active to check the workout schedule of the user. It shows accurate data most of the time as compared to the user’s opinions.
- It can track health and gives a proper synopsis of the workout
- Can work in both types of pool and open water
- It is well designed and is made of very good material
- It is expensive for some
- The battery life of apple watches are very less and it extends up to 18 hours only
Samsung Galaxy Active 2
This is a cheaper and a slimmer waterproof smartwatch. It is smaller in size and this is a perfect shape for watches in water. This has several swimming features that can be detected such as distance, strokes, lap time, the efficiency of swimming, and a great display.
This watch is very affordable at a great price range and makes it fit for the pool and open water. The watch has some other exclusive features such as it has a payment application, it has an internal 4GB memory, an extraordinary battery life, and a Spotify which can work offline.
It can also detect the size of a pool automatically and has several other health-related applications. It can function in pools and open water.
- It is extremely cheap and affordable with what features is come with
- Has an extremely recommended battery life
- Also has other external applications such as memory and Spotify working
- The touchscreen sensation is a bit weak
- It does not offer much in designs
4. Fitbit Ionic
Most of the Fitbit is designed to be waterproof while the Fitbit ionic is the preferred model since it gives a more sporty look than the others. It has amazing swimming applications and features which is necessary for every swimmer such as calorie burning, distance covered by every stroke, etc.
It also has an attractive look and design. It has a battery life of up to 5 days. It has buttons that can make you stop and start your water workouts at any given time. It has a GPS battery life of up to 10 hours. It is inbuilt with a digital compass. It also takes care of the health of the swimmer with an installed heart rate monitor.
- It has an installed GPS and a heart rate monitor
- It has a very sporty design and rich look
- It has an excellent working of touchscreen
- It has a battery life of only 5 days
- The smartwatch can only function in the pool water body
Fitbit Versa 2
This is similar to the Fitbit Ionic but for those who do not like the look of the Fitbit Ionic usually prefers this due to its sleek and slim look. It comes with a detachable band and it came here changed at any time.
It has all the features of tracking swimming such as distance covered, calories burnt, stroke styles, etc. It is a good smartwatch that helps to track water workouts and also motivates them to work out more. The battery life extends up to 5 days only.
There is a payment application, notification alert, and Alexa Support on this smartwatch. It is compared to the functioning of the Apple weird smartwatch as it’s functioning and properties are incredibly well and high.
It is a super lightweight smartwatch and very stylish and can be worn on all occasions and not just for swimming. It has an extremely fast chip installed within which makes the accuracy of the calculations of workouts more prompt.
- It has a great and attractive design
- It calculates the workout in a detailed manner and displays it on the screen
- The health and GPS monitoring system is also functioning great
- It has a low battery life
- It can only function in a pool water body
This watch is built with a lot of designs which function better for swimming. It is one of the sporties looking watches which people would choose to wear rather than purchasing the expensive watches. This is affordable. T
Though ranging a little less, it has many sport tracking third party applications. It has an excellent array of metrics and the touchscreen and display is very active. Due to the amazing display feature, it will ensure that there is no issue during swimming.
It is only ensured that it can work in pools alone and now any open water. It has a GPS inbuilt within itself which helps it to show directions underwater also which is helpful to the swimmers during swimming. This is a pure example of the advancement of technology and their innovation.
- It is affordable and available at a suitable price range
- The display and touchscreen is very active
- It is very fashionable and in multiple designs
- Tracking is available only through a third-party application
- It can work only in pool water though being water-resistant
This smartwatch is very classy and has a lot of attractive designs and facilities that will attract the users in the market who wish to focus on their swimming workouts essentially. This is a great purchase for those who wish to calculate their workouts at every moment.
It is very lightweight as well. It has a pulse and heart monitoring system and an inbuilt GPS as well. The GPS not only helps to show directions on land but also in the water to show the swimmer to swim in which direction.
The swimmer gets a clear and full view of the pool through the display screen. It also measures the distance, calories burnt and the times the strokes have been changed. It works perfectly fine in any water body. It also works fine and records any type of exercise such as running, treadmill, cycling, etc.
- It is very classy and fashionable
- It is extremely inbuilt with the most advanced technology to attract customers
- It is lightweight and hence very wise choice for swimmers and won’t put any pressure to them while a swim
- This is priced at high range hence not affordable to all
- The battery life of the device can be short if the activities of health tracking and GPS are used continuously
This smartwatch has a great connectivity system. It can connect to the watch via Bluetooth and has strong Bluetooth connectivity. It sends about alerts and notifications systematically to the watch which the user can see while exercising thus making it easier for them.
It is an excellent fitness tracker while swimming or even doing any exercise. It can track the calories burnt, distance covered, strokes changed, etc. This is suitable for taking in showers and bathing only. It is not advised to take it while driving. It is very accurate in tracking fitness and collects all the activities done in a week to display data.
- It has a good connectivity system via Bluetooth to send alerts and notifications
- It can be used while taking showers and swimming
- It is affordable and is available at great prices
- It can only adjust to pool water and hence not diving. It can also go up to 3 feet only
- The battery life of this device has a short span
It is one of the best available smartwatches recommended to buy in the market. It is made of stainless steel and it has a complete sweat-resistant strap. It is suitable to wear during a swim and is installed with great and advanced fitness tracking devices that count while in water and while following an exercise regime.
It can count the calories burnt, measure the distance the user has been swimming, and also the strokes, and provides a detailed health record. It has a great display and a touchscreen. The fitness tracker counts the measures almost accurately as it is described. Although one of its disadvantages is that since it is high functioning in other sectors it can have a low battery mode.
- It is affordable at amazing price range
- It has a very good display screen and a durable touchscreen
- It has accurate fitness tracker installed
- It has a low span of battery life
- It can only get in pool water and not regular water thus making it partially water-resistant
Withings Steel HR
This is known to be a mixture of not fully having a complete display of touchscreen and also not a full swim tracking smartwatch. Hence, it is a hybrid watch. It is not much advanced like all the other smartwatches mentioned and described above.
It is a fitness tracker and the watch is waterproof up to 50 meters. The heart rate monitor works perfectly fine besides in the water. The watch has an app of its own where the user’s details can get synced.
The battery life of this watch is for about 25 days which is great compared to all the other smartwatches as this one hardly has facilities that will be functional at all times like in the rest. This waterproof watch has some capabilities which would not feature in the watch while swimming, it can be priced at an affordable range which is suitable to buy by people.
- It is a mixture of a smartwatch with water proof
- It is affordable and has an application where it can sync the users details to make it private
- It has got a good battery resistant
- It can only function in pool water up to a certain depth
- The tracking system stops working once in the water which makes it of no use as a swimmer would essentially want that his watch works perfectly fine in a water
Waterproof smartwatches have proven to be a great invention in the field of technology as it solves all the problems of being time management and as well as exercising properly and adequately as per required.
If you are a fitness and a gadget freak this is perfect for you where all the features are installed in one smartwatch instead of buying tonnes of smartwatches for different purposes. This is proven to be very economical as well.
With every technological development, soon phones are also being replaced. All these smartwatches have great connectivity and are hence connected to the phone via Bluetooth which helps you to stay alert of all the important messages, notifications and calls that you receive.
They also have an inbuilt health tracker installed in them which is believed to be very important as it keeps a check on the health and makes sure that the user is living a healthy lifestyle and also is maining a good regime.
We know that these Best Waterproof Smartwatch hasn’t reached the state of the market yet that they will replace smartphones yet. They are yet to take a place in the market for them and will soon overtake the industry of smartphones. They are proving to be very promising as the years have passed.